Due to the state mandated shut down because of the coronavirus we will be postponing our Raystown Lake event on April 4th. It is unclear at this time if we will be rescheduling at Raystown Lake or if we will change locations. Some of this will depend on how things progress. If you already are registered for this event and would like a refund at this time please contact Leo Cancilla. Please check back here for updates on the rescheduling of this event and possibly our other events. We hope everyone stays healthy and safe.